Jendela Inovasi Daerah is a scientific journal published electronically and managed by the Magelang City Research and Development Agency. This journal is published 2 (twice) a year, namely in February and August. Published articles cover the theme of innovation (innovation in local governance, innovation in public services, other regional innovations in accordance with government affairs that are regional authorities, superior products, technological innovation, industrial innovation, and innovation systems), as well as new research.
This scientific code of ethics statement is a statement of all parties involved in the journal publication process based on the Regulation of the Head of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications. Scientific publication ethics upholds three ethical values in publication, namely (i) neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in publication management; (ii) Justice, which is to grant authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors / writers; and (iii) Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Managers
- Determine the journal name, scientific scope, scale, and accreditation applications if necessary, and determine the membership of the editorial board.
- Appreciate things that are confidential, whether for contributing researchers, authors / writers, editors, and bestari partners.
- Applying norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, particularly copyright.
- Reviewing journal policies and submitting them to authors / authors, the editorial board, peer review, and readers.
- Develop guidelines and ethical behavior for editors and peer partners.
- Publish a journal regularly.
- Ensure the availability of sources of funds for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a collaborative network of research institutions and related agencies.
- Preparing licensing and other legality aspects.
Duties and Responsibilities of Editor
- Making efforts to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis.
- Implement processes to ensure the quality of published papers.
- Promote freedom of opinion objectively.
- Maintain the integrity of the author's academic track record.
- Deliver corrections, clarifications, and apologies when needed.
- Responsible for the style and format of scientific writing, while the content and all statements in the written work are the responsibility of the author.
- Actively soliciting opinions from writers, readers, bestari partners, and members of the editorial board to improve the quality of publications.
- Conduct periodic internal evaluations of the quality of scientific journals.
- Open minded to new opinions or views of others that may conflict with personal opinions for the advancement of science.
- Not maintaining the opinion of the author or third party which may result in a decision that is not objective.
- Encourage writers to make improvements to the paper until it is fit for publication.
Duties and Responsibilities of Bestari Partners
- Examining the written work and submitting the results of the review to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a written work for publication.
- Provide suggestions, input and positive recommendations on scientific paper manuscripts.
- Maintain the privacy of the author by not publishing the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations on a manuscript.
- Encourage writers to make improvements to the paper.
- Reviewing papers that have been corrected according to predetermined standards.
- Written work is reviewed in a timely manner according to the published environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author legality, conclusions, etc.) that have been determined.
Duties and Responsibilities of Authors
- Responsible for the overall content of the article.
- State the origin of the resources / funding (if any).
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners and the editorial board in a scientific and timely manner.
- Notifying the editor in writing if he will retract his written work.